All children are required to wear full school uniform. The uniform is as follows:
- Black or grey skirt, trousers or shorts
- White, blue (pale or navy) polo shirt
- Navy blue, fleece or cardigan
- Blue summer dress - plain or check
- Grey or Navy tunic dress (to wear a white or pale blue polo or Tshirt under
- Dark sensible shoes or trainers. In winter boots, but with a sensible heal.
- Black, navy or white socks or tights.
- Headscarves should be plain navy blue or black in colour
Uniform does not have to have the embroidered school badge. However, if you would like your child to wear the labelled uniform it can be purchased at: https://www.stevensons.co.uk/
Children with pierced ears must wear studs only. Children with long hair are expected to have it tied back. This is for the children’s own safety. Watches may be worn but no other jewellery is to be worn.
Physical Education including outdoor learning
Children will come into school on PE and Outdoor learning days in their PE kit.
- plain navy shorts and a white T-shirt (not leggings)
- navy/black tracksuit for winter months (no big
Indoor PE will be done in bare feet, but children will require plain trainers for outdoor PE.
For our weekly outdoor learning sessions, children need wellington boots and if possible wet weather clothing. The school gained a grant to buy wet weather clothing for 50% of children, so if you can't afford this, it is ok, we will have kit.
Long hair should always be tied back and children are required to maintain a smart sensible hairstyle. Dyed or coloured, Mohicans or haircuts with images, letters etc cut into them are not permitted.