All children are required to wear full school uniform. The uniform is as follows:
- Black or grey skirt, trousers or shorts
- White, blue (pale or navy) polo shirt
- Navy blue, fleece or cardigan
- Blue summer dress - plain or check
- Dark sensible shoes or trainers. In winter boots, but with a sensible heal.
- Black, navy or white socks or tights.
- Headscarves should be plain navy blue in colour
Uniform does not have to have the embroidered school badge. However, if you would like your child to wear the labelled uniform it can be purchased at: https://www.stevensons.co.uk/
Children with pierced ears must wear studs only. Children with long hair are expected to have it tied back. This is for the children’s own safety. Watches may be worn but no other jewellery is to be worn.
For PE, children will need a draw string PE bag containing navy shorts and a white T-shirt. Indoor PE will be done in bare feet, but children will require trainers for outdoor PE. Children may also bring a navy tracksuit for winter months.
Long hair should always be tied back and children are required to maintain a smart sensible hairstyle. Dyed or coloured, Mohicans or haircuts with images, letters etc cut into them are not permitted.
For our weekly outdoor learning sessions, children need wellington boots and if possible wet weather clothing.