At Lakenham Primary, we make sure we support the whole child. This means the pastoral care we have in place makes sure that the physical and emotional welfare of each child is understood. We look at what we need to put in place to ensure your child is safe, happy, involved and able to perform to their potential. That children are integration well with other pupils and where any problems are spotted, we put in place a package to support. Pastoral care relates to health, mental wellbeing and mindfulness.
As a school we consider a three-tiered continuum of support:
- Tier 1 Universal Culture
- Tier 2 Targeted
- Tier 3 Intensive
This facilitates support where, when and who needs it. This whole school approach shapes, supports and recognises that family situations change and this can affect children. This whole school approach shapes support and recognises appropriate support for all children to understand routines, expectations, standards, relationships and values to be their best possible self.
- Miss Jess Morrison (DSL1) - Assistant Headteacher
- Mrs Hollie Parle (DSL) - PSA
- Mrs Sonia Cunningham (DSL) - PSA
- Miss Berenice Ludlow (DSL) - PSA
- Mrs Julie Lincon (DSL) - Attendance Officer
- Mrs Cassandra Williams (DSL) - Headteacher
- Miss Nicki Hart - (DSL) - Deputy Headteacher
- Miss Amelia Bright (DSL) - HLTA Thrive Lead
Also find out what is happening at school via the Facebook Page - Lakenham Primary School
PC Sean comes into school fortnightly to help the children and community know that police are good people who support. We love his visits.